WebEx allows you to meet, collaborate, present and share content on the web. Capabilities include:
- one-on-one video conference, desktop sharing, whiteboarding
- call-in or call-back audio conferences
- video conferencing and presentation
- online document collaboration
- collaboration with non-STScI as well as STScI staff
The Mikulski Archive for Space Telescopes (MAST) is a NASA funded project to support and provide to the astronomical community a variety of astronomical data archives, with the primary focus on scientifically related data sets in the optical, ultraviolet, and near-infrared parts of the spectrum. MAST is located at the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI).
Services for Employees
Alert Me @ STScI
Alert Me @ STScI is a new service which allows you to get urgent notices from STScI on your cell phone, home telephone, or personal email. Notices include inclement weather announcements, building closures, widespread computer system issues, etc.