Документ взят из кэша поисковой машины. Адрес
Дата изменения: Mon Nov 18 20:41:00 2002
Дата индексирования: Tue Oct 2 11:42:29 2012
The theater "U Nikitskikh Vorot" is located at the Nikitskiye Vorota (Nikita Gate) Square, at the intersection of the Nikitskiy (formerly Suvorovckiy) Boulevard and the Bolshaya Nikitskaya (formerly Gerzen) Street. The theater is across the street from the TASS building. The bright and colorful front porch is at the Nikitskiy Boulevard. Do not confuse the theater with other ones also located nearby (Mayakovskiy theater, Gelikon-opera etc).
1) From "Arbatskaya" metro station (any of the two). Descend into the underground walkway near the movie theater "Khudozhestvenniy" to cross Noviy Arbat (NOT towards the restaurant "Prague"). Then walk for 5-6 minutes on the right side of the Nikitskiy Boulevard in the direction of the Pushkinskaya Square until you see the theater's front porch.
2) From "Borovitskaya" or "Biblioteka imeni Lenina" metro stations. Change to "Arbatskaya" or "Aleksandrovskiy sad" metro stations. From the latter you can take a train to "Arbatskaya" station of the Fili (light blue) line. Or you can just walk to the movie theater "Khudozhestvenniy" (5-6 minutes). Then follow the directions in 1).
3) From "Tverskaya" and "Pushkinskaya" metro stations. Take the exit that leads to the shops "Natasha", "Akademkniga" and Sberbank. There you can take trolleybus N 1 to the stop "Nikitskiye Vorota". Then you need to cross the square (first towards the TASS building, then towards the "Povtorniy film" movie theater). The front porch is 100 feet from the corner. Alternatively, you can just walk from the metro station down the Pushkinskiy Boulevard towards the Nikitskiye Vorota square which takes 12-15 minutes.
4) From "Chekhovskaya" metro station. Take the exit that leads to the Pushkinskiy Concert Hall and take trolleybus 15 or 31 to the stop "Nikitskiye Vorota". Then see the directions in 3).
5) From "Kropotkinskaya" metro station. Take the exit that leads to the Gogolevskiy Boulevard. You will get outdoors in the middle of the boulevard. Go to the sidewalk on the left (if facing the Christ the Savior temple) and ride for 3 stops on any trolleybus or walk (15-17) minutes to the stop "Museum of the Art of the Oriental Peoples". Then walk 200 feet in the same direction until you get to the front porch.
6) From "Okhotniy Ryad" metro station. Take the exit that leads to the Tverskaya Street, ascend into the undeground walkway under the street and take any side street to reach the Bolshaya Nikitskaya (formerly Gerzen) Street. Then turn right and walk on the left side of the street passing the Conservatory and the Mayakovskiy Theater until the "Povtorniy film" movie theater. Turn left around the corner and walk 100 feet towards the front porch. The whole walk takes 17-20 minutes.
7) From "Barrikadnaya" metro station. Take the only exit from it (do not change to "Krasnopresnenskaya" station), turn left, cross the Garden Ring (you may need to wait for the green light for 5-7 minutes). Then walk towards Nikitskiye Vorota (8-10 minutes) or take trolleybus No.5 to the stop "Nikitskiye Vorota". Then see the directions in 3).
You can also take any trolleybus that stop near the Post Office on Noviy Arbat. From that stop go back 200 feet, cross the boulevard and walk left along it towards the front porch (5-7 minutes).
If you drive, the best approaches are:
Still, traffic can be jammed in the evening. The best parking spaces are on the boulevard by the Museum of the Art of the Oriental Peoples or around the corner on the Bolshaya Nikitskaya (formerly Gerzen) Street, across the street from the TASS building.
BACK to _Dima homepage.