- The program is a powerful tool for multi-purpose image analysis and processing.
- It operates on files in main standard image storage formats: TIFF, BMP, GIF, PDF.
- The program contains a rich collection of operations for visual image quality improvement: linear and logarithmic normalization, equalization, brightness transformation by arbitrary look-up table, etc.
- A powerful set of filters includes median, average, spots and morphologic filters with user-definable thresholds and choice criteria.
- Among other image analysis algorithms realized are: image thresholding, selection of connected objects and analysis of their statistics, morphologic operations, a number of differential filters, convolution in 3x3 and 5x5 windows, calculaton of brightness profiles, calculation of image statistic parameters.
- All operations can be applied to either the whole image or arbitrary area of interest.